-
March 20th, 2001, 04:09 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
*nods* i know her....shes on my Q...but never on anymore, and she lived in Balto..i was supposed to meet her, but she thought i was a cop *G
-
March 20th, 2001, 04:41 PM
#12
Inactive Member
-
March 20th, 2001, 05:22 PM
#13
Inactive Member
*L@2, yeah i was grumpy...days suck. especially waking up at the time I used to go to sleep. But it's cool.
There's actually a few in the pool I'd want, but we can only pick one? I'll narrow it down to the 2 I'd most want.
hmmmmmmmmm............
brb
-
March 20th, 2001, 05:41 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Mannnnnnnnnnn!!...Hmm...Well Im goin to say first of all I love all the reg gals that chat the pool...I'd do any of them..*G*
As for the guys...Hmm...Well my obvious choice is snails...Even though he drives me nuts...he's my buddy..
..and cute ta boot!
Rant and I have this on and off thing...Mostly off cause we love to hate each other...but I would consider doin him too when we are on..*G*
and then there is Nitro..*drools*
-
March 20th, 2001, 05:43 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Hmm....I was suppose to pick one?...Opps!..Im such a slut..!..
...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm YEAH!
-
March 20th, 2001, 06:07 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Heidi??.....do me when we are "off", sex with a grudge sounds exciting...
-
March 20th, 2001, 06:51 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Okay I'll just be honest about it...
I actually answered this when Rhythm asked in the pool.
I said heidi...which im sure comes as a shock to most of you..*L
but the other one would be blanc. But she holds a grudge jk...
there's a few others who i'd wanna hook up with if we had the chance...but i don't wanna embarass them.
-
March 20th, 2001, 07:01 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Well Rant I dont hold grudges.....but I would consider angry sex...Unless you're afraid of getting hurt?..*G*
And Yeah snails...Im sure it shocked everyone we picked each other..*L*
-
March 20th, 2001, 08:17 PM
#19
-
March 20th, 2001, 09:07 PM
#20
Inactive Member
2 of course...
and then heidi, definately heidi, just to ween her over toward younger men... *lol*
Craddle robbin' ain't so bad *W*
*kicks 2 in the tit for not sayin' me*
I know who you really want Bebe! *lol*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks